Thursday, March 12, 2009

For the tabletop lovers...

A post yesterday from the fabulous Erin at http://www.elementsofstyleblog.com/ reminded me one of my fave home brands - Arte Italica. The true Italian craftsmanship that goes into each and every piece is truly exquisite. I love that you can mix and match the different styles to give off everything from an everydayware to formalware look - whichever suits your fancy! It makes you feel like your dining in a Tuscan Villa...and who wouldn't want that?




The Lino and Splendore styles compliment each other so nicely!



For the men in your life...this masculine line of pewter barware featuring the Bull and The Bear! (and selfishly, you get to have these beautiful pewter pieces in your home)!


Lastly, these adorable canisters with Italian labels for milk, sugar, coffee etc...I would love those in my kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo!!!! Absolutely exquisite! The canisters are clean, neat and stylish. Where can I buy them. Keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!