Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Summer is officially (well unofficially until june 21st I guess) here!!! The weekend that starts the season of cookouts, parades, weddings, showers and of course beach time! I am heading up to Boston to go to Fenway...but years past I would be heading down to Chatham, Cape Cod to enjoy some much needed drinks at the Squire, shopping on Main Street and possibly sun if the Memorial Day weather holds out. With excitement for when I do finally get down to the Cape over the 4th...I'll settle for these beautiful images from the Cape and the Islands....and a little outfit and travel accessories I would most likely be wearing at my Mem. Day cookout on the Cape! Enjoy the weekend everyone!!



Main Street Chatham


Images from elements of style

Images from elements of style


Images from elements of style

Ahhh, Light House Beach



1 comment:

  1. what a charming place! i love small towns. never been there, I'll pencil this palce in my travel agenda:)

    ReplyDelete

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!