Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rolling hills...

I had meetings in New Holland, PA yesterday (Amish Country) and I was humbled and reminded of the beauty that is simple living and green green grass. Living in the city you sometimes get so accustomed to the tall buildings, traffic, hords of people, cement and pollution... it's easy to forget about good 'ol country living. Here are a few reminders:




This week has been crazy between work and not having internet yet at the new condo....I'll get back at it soon...I promise :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh... simplicity at its best. It makes you want to take a time out and just regroup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to college in Lancaster. Your pictures bring back happy memories of driving through those beautiful landscapes!

    ReplyDelete

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!