Monday, May 4, 2009

Ahhh, renovations

I was traveling for work at the end of last week...sorry for being absent! I did come back however to officially sleep in the new condo and can I just say.... AHHHH!!! We have been given a stop work order b/c we didn't get the official permits and now obtaining them will take 4 - EVA!! Here is what I am living with right now, sans shower.





So to put a smile on my face - I found some pretty pictures on the blogosphere today....
enjoy :-) (and say a lil prayer to the construction gods)

Courtesy of Elements of Style

Courtesy of Pink Wallpaper

Dream Home - Courtesy of Elements of Style

Courtesy of High Heeled Foot in the Door

1 comment:

  1. So sad to hear about the stop order. Sending good construction karma your way!

    P.S. - Cool sawhorse table/desk!

    alison g. (brazil)
    My Little Happy Place

    ReplyDelete

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!