Friday, February 19, 2010

Chatham, Cape Cod - 6 months AND counting....

It's Friday - Happy day! I figured I would share with you a few things that have been keeping me busy (and away from blogging these past few months). Here is a smattering of images that have inspired my vision for our wedding on 8/21/2010 in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Some of these images are my own and others are from my vendors or my fave wedding blogs. 6 MONTHS AND COUNTING TO AUGUST 21st...eeeek!
Love lights...lot's and lot's of lights!!

Cute Idea for a welcome basket



Inspiration for placecards

Invitations - except ours will have indigo writing and indigo inside cover flap

Cute idea for guest book - poloroids!

Inspiration for some church decor hanging on the front doors - "S" & "C"

L-O-V-E this cake. I am really hoping the baker at CBI will be able to replicate it! Crossing fingers!!!

Love calligraphy

Our Save The Date :-)

Church


Courtesy of our wedding venue: Chatham Bars Inn

My bridesmaid dresses from Jim Hjelm

Inspiration for centerpieces.... Image from my florist

I really have to say - I have received sooo much inspiration from all the design and wedding blogs out there - I can't thank you enough! However, since it was quite a long time ago that I collected these images, I can't recall where I got all of them. I am fairly certain many are from my favorite wedding blogs, Style Me Pretty and Snippet & Ink. If you see an image here that is your's - please write to me and I will give you credit!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I went to a wedding there last September and it was just beautiful- the Cape is such an amazing place to get married!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Cape! I am sure it will be gorgeous. You will be getting married the day before my 30th, s fun.

    ReplyDelete

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!