Monday, February 22, 2010

Words so sweet....

I fell in love with a piece that I saw over at Brooke's posting about her child's nursery on Blueprint Bliss. After doing some digging (emailing Brooke and her so kindly responding) I found out who makes this beautiful artwork - Sugarboo Designs. I googled them and of course went to their website and all I can say is WOW. I was captivated by all the beautiful words that Rebecca and her husband, Rick ,have captured and creatively displayed on SO many different types of artwork! I seriously could spend hours just sitting on their site reading all the amazingly heart felt quotes...

Not only are the pieces touching but they would look fabulous in any space! Everything from signs, handmade frames, and much much more. I want to hang them all over my apartment (ok, that might be overboard in my 1,000 sq.foot brownstone...but still) - I just love them! This is one talented duo over at Sugarboo and I will most definitely be purchasing multiple pieces in the future. Be your own judge and check them out here! And thanks again Brooke !


Love it!


How sweet in a nursery?

They have so many small frames that would make for amazing gifts!


Have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. love these! You are my sunshine is one of my favorites. Brooke and I are always talking about trying to recreate this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are my sunshine..." holds a dear place in my heart. One of my earliest memories is getting out of the bathtub and my dad was singing it to be. I must have been 2 or 3. When ever I hear or see that song I am instantly brought back to that sweet moment.

    teatoastblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fantastic!I'd love to buy on of them as a gift to my Mr B for our new apartm!

    ReplyDelete

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!