Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going natural...

As the work on the condo is slowly nearing completion, I am finalizing (in my mind of course) all the decor details. I have been thinking about the entrance hall and I have determined that I want to wallpaper the top half with a light grasscloth and paint the lower half (there will be a chail rail) a brown color...thoughts? Here are some images of grasscloth done right!

Love the flowers and all the pops of color - so fun! Both images above are from the blog Belle Vivir...an amazing blog!
So pretty. Image from one of my fave blogs My Little Happy Place :-)

This image is from a blog that I just found and absolutely love : Theletteredcottage

2 comments:

  1. Love your idea - can't wait to see pics! That first photo is to DIE for!
    Thank you for the sweet shout-out - You ROCK, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!