Friday, April 3, 2009

Fabulous Friday Finds...

Born a new tradition: Fabulous Friday Finds. With so many deals and steals out there...I figured I would dedicate Fridays to share these great little gems that we find on the world wide web. So if you find anything worthy - send my way and I'll post on a Friday!

To begin...my oh so "in the know" friend, Carolyn, sent me the link to One Kings Lane, an amazing new website that features incredible deals (almost half off retail sometimes!) on home decor. It's been very popular on the blog circuit...but if you haven't signed up already...do so STAT! It's great...I made my first purchase today...oh la la, placemats!

The next find came across my desk by way of my ever so stylish, talented and design genious Mother: FurnitureLand South. This company is based in North Carolina and features over 1 million square feet of furniture!!! Their consultants will help you find a piece of furniture you love, match colors and help design your house with their virtual room planner (that is what I used to design my future living room in yesterday's blog). Basically, if you find a piece of furniture from any furniture manufacturer...FurnitureLand South probably has it in their warehouse and you can purchase at a value price...along with all the other services that they offer. Email Sherry at sherryneedles@furniturelandsouth.com - she is SUPER helpful and she can help with your needs.

And might I add - I love this bamboo sofa!

Lastly, if you are in need of closet essentials check out The Container Store. They are having a 30%-50% off sale on all of their ELFA components. We will certainly be purchasing a boat load for our new walk-in (can't wait)!!

Happy FRIDAY and enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encourage any and all comments - love and appreciate them!